viernes, julio 30, 2004

lib on a friday

here in my school's internet station. i decided to check my mail and post something for my blog before i go to the library. yeah... going to the library on a friday seems too bad ... pathetic and awful. well, that's my new MOA for this prelim coz i noticed my weekend is not enough to compensate for all the readings that i should make.

kanina, i had my practical exam on PD. oh boy... hmm... what can i say... did a lot of bloopers there. wala na me magawa than to laugh about it. i hope the proctor didn't get irritated with me especially with the way i conversed with him. i'll share to you one of my 'BINGO' moments. here it goes...

doc: how do you check the palpatory blood pressure
me: (explaining as best as i could)we put the cuff first, then palpate the radial artery. inflate the cuff and release slowly until the first sound is heard
doc: ulitin mo nga ulit doktora
me getting toxic repeated again what i have said without noticing my mistake.
MAN! my groupmate (who acted as my patient) was smiling at me while i look at him, still unknowing what wrong i have said.
doc: do you auscultate the radial artery? how come you have heard the beat?
well that's when i laughed at myself and said 'oo nga pala!!! ang toxic!' nakakahiya pero buti na lang mabait din ung doctor, he let me correct my statement.

----------
got my patho platings result. really did bad on that one.  have to do double time on that subject.

had platings on pharma too. got perfect on that one. :) something to thank for, be happy about and be inspired of.
-----------
my knight and i will be another month older tommorow. so thankful that after all the trials that we've been through, we have managed to keep it this far. :)

to my knight, as i have sad before, my mind may be busy on a lot of things but my heart will do no other but loving you.

No hay comentarios: