lunes, octubre 04, 2004

going nowhere

all this time i've been running.... and now, i don't know where i am. i guess this depression is getting the best of me.. it has affected my loved ones too. ive been thinking of getting professional help. i can't anymore sleep because of the nightmares. they just seem wont stop. crying doesn't relieve anything anymore. if somebody can just hold me tight enough that i can't anymore let go and run again... to the one i have hurted so much, sorry. i'm just too broken. i dont anymore know how can i help myself.

the only truth that i know about me is the fear that i have been hiding... that one day everything that i have in my hands will slip away... and yes, it seems that fear is coming true. tomorrow what will be next... i do not know... i'm becoming more of an observer of my own life. i wish the world will stop turning for a moment... i need to breathe... but then i realized i lost my air.

sana, heaven will grant my final wish....

1 comentario:

Anónimo dijo...

its funny how we let ourselves permit so much grief when in fact we can do something about it.do we lack keen judgement on what is happening on us? how we let ouselves dwelve in a situation we both despised..the above statements is terribly unbearable on my part..basically because i dont know who's to blame on this tragedy and secondly,ive got no choice but become an observer on ur present situation, much as i want to alleviate it...least thing i can do is to say a prayer for both of us to end this foolishness immediately..because two logical, mentally sound and emotionally healthy individual like us is too awkward for this situation...im just here if you need me...count on that..