lunes, septiembre 26, 2005

one less lonely heart, two more to go


He sang one of my favorite songs!

i was really impressed with the way Jay sang Iris last night. it didn't made him number one but placing fourth is still much better than his last week's ranking. kudos!


Sabi Ko Na nga Ba.

my instinct didn't fail me. i knew the story would have a happy ending after all. Congratulations, goddess!

i did contemplate about what i have written in my last entry. and it seems to me, between me and the high priest, i am the one who's not yet ready to be the next 'victim' it's been only seven months that i became free again and i knew deep inside that i still need some more time to breathe. but love moves in mysterious ways, as the song goes. and the future always bring a lot of surprises. i wouldn't anticipate what tomorrow will be. i just want to take each day as it comes. milord, let's take our time and enjoy as much as we could like the way it has been. whoever among us will be the lucky one whether sooner or later, may ishtar's blessing always be with thee. as for now, it's enough to know that one among the three of us is happy... at last.


Inaantok Pero Hindi Makatulog

yan ako. hehe. i was lucky to get home early today. i was planning to catch up on my sleep. it's been three days that i have been sleeping too late and waking up too early. last weekend was really busy. for two days, i have been going to my classmates' dorm, a building just across my school, to do two papers that were due this week. when i got home, i still study for my finals in radio which i took this afternoon.

it's weird. i feel sleepy but when i go to bed and close my eyes, sleep just don't set in. grrrr. so here i am now. trying to get some of my neurons to work to write this entry. and hoping sleep will visit me later after i finished reading my handout for tomorrow's exam.

No hay comentarios: