martes, febrero 14, 2006

bad impressions ala he says she says

i should have posted this a long time ago but i guess, it just need a pretty good timing... like valentines. these are the messages that my luvie once sent me one time we've talked about expectations and the negative impressions that he had for me back then. well i guess what's really funny is that, some of the things he told me were actually my own impression to him. hmm... para pala kaming sira all those times. hahaha

he enumerated them and gave a comment afterwards. mas nakaktuwa yung mga comments... here they go

no. 1 maarte.. parang may reklamo sa lahat ng bagay.. im glad you're not that type

no. 2. selfish.. tipong ung self interest mo lang iicpn mo. this is my biggest mistake, though

no 3. egotist.. parang nkkuha ng slave nung nagka- bf.. well parang ako p nga ata ung na- iispoiled s situation natin e.hehe

no. 4. bimbo.. beutiful but no brains.. need to explain more? :) bcos you look naive b4, hindi ka pa active sa recitation nun.. pero na-prove ko naman na di un totoo after talking to u sa tiples. hehe

no. 5. bulagsak sa pera..mukha k kc dating happy-go-lucky type e..now? u cn pass as an ilocana

and no. 6... well, i'll keep that to myself na lang.. hahaha! hindi pwede dito. hahaha.

No hay comentarios: