lunes, mayo 03, 2010

pictures galore

these were my favorites from the photos i took on the events i have attended the past weeks.

she's my new inaanak, the granddaughter of our driver who's like a part of our family. i was a sponsor/photographer of her christening. most of my shots we're ummm... haha. well i was not yet accustomed (and still!) with the buttons of my new toy. im glad there's photoshop hehe.

seated in front were our 'teachers' in the seminar. 'father,' as joy, ed and i fondly called him, gave the 'thank you speech' in our graduation day. yes, may graduation kami at with matching tugtog pa yun ng graduation march huh. father is a co- alumni of mine (and joy too) who chose to work in his province as a health officer.

these twins are probably my apo sa pinsan. cute ng get up nila. para silang mirror image haha!





>>

No hay comentarios: