viernes, junio 10, 2005

cyber me

Best left for Germany yesterday. he won’t be around for two weeks. I remember, the first time he went out of the country, he was nagtatampo coz I wasn’t able to text him. At least now I was able to bid him goodbye and bon voyage.

School started out just fine though I got a bit uncomfortable when I attended my radiology class and saw my old classmates again. I can sense they’re having a jump start. I’ve been speculating how I’ll go about this semester. I’ve been looking at my lists of workload for all of my subjects as they have already given their syllabus. Pretty busy. I was also elected as the assistant sexy—er secretary of our class. I have five pages of name lists which have to be arranged as soon as I get my hands on my own pc. It’s nice because I still have a long vacation starting tomorrow since the good president decided to make monday a holiday. Hehe. Just enough time to look for a nice research topic and some advance reading. And of course, computer work for the class hehe. I hope I won’t have time to become idle. Sige lang, WORK, CONSUME ME! Make me your slave. Don’t let my mind slip into dreamland or think of what lies ahead… or beneath?

----posted in cybermed, the official online station of my dear school

No hay comentarios: