sábado, diciembre 24, 2005

Merry Christmas, everyone!

All my life,
I've tried to do what's right.
First star I see tonight,
Make my wish come true:
Why can't we
Join hands around one tree,
Let live and let it be,
And make Christmas last forever?

When Santa's flyin' in his magic sleigh,
Goes all around the world in just a day,
From the North Pole to the southern tip,
He makes his trip with love to give away.
Hear him say..........

It's Christmas all over the world tonight,
It's Christmas all over the world.

All my life, I've learned if I was good,
Did ev'rything I should,
My dreams would all come true.
I can see
A special night when we
Join hands around one tree
And make Christmas last forever!

It's Christmas all over the world tonight (all over the world),
It's Christmas all over the world.

No hay comentarios: