jueves, febrero 22, 2007

feeling blue on my birthday

  • dryn left for australia yesterday. he's going to study there until december of this year. he'll be home right after to prepare for his wedding on january next year. his fiance' and i will get in touch while he's away so i can help her for the wedding. i dont know how will i be able to do that. i have no idea about weddings. but i really hope i can help her
  • my relationship has becoming rough these days. hay. rather not talk about it
  • me and my boyfriend's sister are textmates. she has no idea what's happening to her brother and me...and it's better that way.
  • my cousin passed the physician's licensure exam. hay salamat.
  • it's my birthday today. im quarter of a century old... and my favorite color for today is blue

1 comentario:

Lord Zagato dijo...

happy birthday princess high priestess!!! ^_^ i get it you're currently not happy with your day, but i suppose it'll turn around soon enough ^_^ have a good one!

love,
popsy

p.s. i hope we can all finally get together sometime soon before i start with clerkship

**Also posted in my blog