viernes, febrero 15, 2008

how's my week PART 2

2nd week of the love month

  • sunday was the burial of my uncle anseng who died of liver cancer. mom wasn't able to attend because she was still in the hospital recuperating.
  • monday, mom went home already. i was absent then coz i have to take care of paying the bills and all the rest. its hard when you are the eldest 'available' child. you have to learn how to stand up for your family. it was a nice learning experience.
  • wednesday, i was into binge eating. it wasnt due to an emotional crisis but it was because of the yummy danggit and sweet fish skeleton from davao. i matched it with diced kamatis which i brought from philcoa after madel and i went to the photocopy-han and isaw (darn, naubusan ba naman kami!?!) at UP and itlog na pula from pateros. my roommate and i really loved it! meron pa kaming appetizer na chicharon from bulacan (the best hehe) dipped in spiced vinegar. hmmm... it was a real delight! taob ang 2 gatang na sinaing hehe.
  • thursday was valentine's day. i woke up happy which was surprising. bogs was the first one who greeted me and it really means so much that i was given importance by my friends. he told me he planned to wake up at midnight to greet me. he wasnt able to do that for some reason but considering his thoughtfulness was enough. lunch time neil called and told me to go to gateway at 7pm. i asked why but he was evasive. the call just gave me a feeling he's going to set me up on a blind date. so there i was todo ayos and todo bihis. haha. i arrived late at kinakabahan. neil, koy and reg were all there. then i found out i wasn't set up with anybody! they just planned a dinner date for the singles in our barkada. we had dinner in seafoods island and had boodle feast which was really yummy then had starbucks afterwards. bongga talaga coz before we started our meal the boys handed me a bouquet of roses with different colors. i was really touche'd! i'm so thankful to have friends like them. da best!
  • friday (today) koy fretched me in my apartment since he did some business near my place. hehe nakakatuwa naman talaga sila.
  • on sunday, neil and i are going to have our badminton match hehe. sa wakas tuloy na. and hopefully, i'll still have the energy for airsoft in the afternoon.

No hay comentarios: