sábado, febrero 09, 2008

how's my week

  • sunday, i went out with my boy buds. we decided to go to the mall of asia since jom, who just went home recently (he's now based in guam) , haven't seen the place. we watched the movie clover field (which i do not recommend for those with weak stomach because of its 'dizziness' effect) and ate at an italian resto which i forgot the name, and of course picture taking to the max. john, neil, reg, koy, jerin and i stayed a couple of hours more. we decided to eat at a fancy crepe resto overlooking the bay. then we headed for the baywalk for more picture taking.

halos kumpleto...


    kami na lang ang natira


  • the guys fetched me at my place in q.c. while at the car, koy bursted out his 'panghihinayang.' Quoting him: 'ikaw kase hawak mo na sa leeg si dryn pinakawalan mo pa. e di sana kasal nyo yung inattendan namin' hmmm... i didn't expect one of them felt (and see our friendship) that way. akala ko si mom lang nanghinayang e. ayun tuloy, what i all throughout our journey was explain my sideto them. promise i'm going to write another entry about this ish.


  • mom was confined at the national kidney and transplant institute (NKTI) last monday. she had pelvolithotomy with cholecystectomy the following day. i was able to stay in the operating room throughout the whole procedure due to my mom's request which, im telling you was not a good experience... she's ok now. she's been walking around the room already and can go to the bathroom without a companion. she's going home on monday. thanks for the prayers!


  • spending the nights at the hospital all week was like going on perpetual duty minus the never ending 'lakaran' that is. i was sleeping at the chair all week (so dabs can sleep on the sofa). My back really hurts! i miss my bed...


  • my uncle whom we fondly called tata anseng died yesterday. he had liver cancer. it was just sad that it was barely a month since my uncle totong died (due to lung cancer). mom won't be able to be at the wake since my uncle's burial is tomorrow already. my the good Lord grant them eternal repose. i'll miss them...

Future agenda

  • i've been gaining a lot of weight already and my tummy would testify to that. hehe. ive started wearing a velcro belt which i knew from med school doesnt really work. i still use it though to remind my self that i shouldn't give in to those yummy, mouth watering, eye popping indulgences...my favorite, my comfort foods.


  • my diet plan was to do exercises like doing abs crunches and brisk walking to the q.c. circle, which is just near my place, or to the grocery. i also intend to do biking in the afternoon at the circle. neil already promised to play badminton with me during our free sundays. also, im going to try airsoft with my other boy buds which is a good form of stress release too.





No hay comentarios: