miércoles, noviembre 11, 2009

i hate you, hackers!!!

bad news. my FB account has been hacked. kamusta naman yun. my contacts were receiving wall posts from "me" with a link on an unknown twitter account. heck. i don't even twitter. so what do i do now?

first, i tried to contact FB to settle this issue. i have to commend FB for being so organized. they have ready answers for different case scenarios. all you have to do is to click buttons to get to what you are looking for. the first instruction required me to change my password which i did. and then i have to run an anti-virus- now that is a problem. i do not have an anti-virus in my laptop. do mac already get virused these days? hope not. hay. i just downloaded security update. hope that helps.

so to all my friends who get those crap messages in FB from "me", please ignore them. i really hope that this issue will be resolved in no time.




>>

No hay comentarios: