miércoles, diciembre 09, 2009

fairy tale come true

i was in taal vista yesterday for my bff's wedding. another bridesmaid role for me there. a few days back i told my sister that it was edward teng who made the gowns of the entourage. this declaration was followed by a question which astonished my sister, who is edward teng? turned out he is one of my sister's favorite designers. sorry di ako sosyal kaya di ko sya kilala. after searching him on the internet, i learned that wedding is his forte. now im glad to have worn one of his creations. click here to view his website.





i love the bead work of my gown. more wedding photos in my flickr.

it was nice going back to tagaytay. it's one place i never get tired of going back to. i considered it as my second home ever since i have stayed there for sometime. having a feel of the cold breeze there especially during this season is something i really enjoyed. it was the first time that i have worn sleeveless there. i stayed outdoors for two hours because the wedding took place in the garden of taal vista overlooking the lake and i really felt that i was inappropriately dressed for the weather. the wind was so cold that i can feel it seeping through my skin down to my bones as if consuming every part of my body and then left me standing there frozen and bare naked. but id rather have that than the scorching heat of summer.

i realized i am giving away two of my bffs this year and within the same month. and how do i feel about that? mixed emotions. it's every girls dream to walk down the aisle. wedding is like a fairy tale come true and so i am happy for them and i am thankful to be a part of their unforgettable moment as they finally get their happy endings and start new beginnings as a wife and (soon-to-be) mother. i am also a little sad that we cannot hang out with each other as much as we wanted to. gone were the days that we can have sleep overs and night outs. their priorities are different now and they have more responsibilities than before. we are really getting old. hay. the realities of life.





>>

No hay comentarios: