martes, mayo 25, 2004

way too soon

i was saving my first blog posting for the first day of my loneliness. not that i am eager for that moment to come. i was only getting my self ready for the heartache. i knew i couldnt go on battling medicine with so much burden in my heart and no one to talk to. i just had to get it all out from me somewhere. and luckily, i found this!

my relationship is deteriorating but it's still alive, gasping for breath i suppose... and my 'luvie' has no idea on its present condition. not that i'm undermining his senses.. i know he feels that something is wrong. he might be fighting it and convincing himself that theyre not true. hmmm... enough about him. i should be talking about my feelings here. well its only one word ---LONELINESS.

1 comentario:

Peter dijo...

"Every new begining comes from some other new beginning's end." Stay Gold! When you start to feel lonely inside, take a walk and try to look at the world with a different pair of eyes.