lunes, mayo 31, 2004

answered prayer

it seems my complain on being insensitive was answered. yesterday, i was totally mad and i almost turned my room upside down. i wanted to throw anything that i lay my eyes on.

the reason? three messages that i received yesterday. only three messages and it ruined my day.

text 1: Happy 6 mos.! I really missed u. keep healthy, cute n loving..i love u more now.
- i do not know if he remember when exactly is our monthsary...and when everything all started. our monthsary is today not yesterday. i texted him to point it out but didn't care to admit the mistake (well he might be thinking 'at least i'm early' how nice of him. NOT!) second, today is our 7th monthsary. that's S-E-V-E-N. now i don't know anymore if that message is for me or it really came from him.

text 2: Hahaha!sori..7 mos. na pla! Hmm, it doesnt (matter) enimor. lam mo nmang mhal n mhal kta n im COMMITTED 2 u..:)
-talk about COMMITMENT! how unnerving! this one i can't take anymore so i texted him back with one line 'it does.' i should have let my anger get the best of me and texted him painful words and let out all my complaints. now i thank myself for having self control. really huge self control! how could he say he's commited to me when he doesn't even seem to remember the significant dates of our commitment? worse? this is the FOURTH time it happened. i don't want to comment on 'lam mo namang mahal na mahal kita' coz the anger couldn't just be deciphered. ugh!

text 3: Sori..bobo tlaga ko s numbers e.. i know u fil bad about our situation..il make up 4 it..i promise.
-what a nice reason. i knew he's bad with numbers but i didn't know his memory is failing too. and 'bad' doesn't fit my feelings. i feel worse. and not just to the situation but to him who put me into it and to myself for letting it all happen. no need for promises. i had enough them.

today is our monthsary. no reason to celebrate. my heart is bursting with anger.

No hay comentarios: