jueves, julio 21, 2005

change the world

Ate Noreen and I had a late lunch today in a fast food chain somewhere along Regalado. It was actually a birthday treat. Her birthday was last week but since it was prelims week, she decided to celebrate it today. Ate's one of the few friends I have in med school. Having a little chat with her every school day alleviates my sadness. Kase, most of the time, books kaharap or hand- outs. As in ganon ka- toxic. Hindi mo na makuhang makipag- usap sa katabi mo.

Hay, it's nice to have her around. Someone older to understand and to listen. And to divert my attention to something else like family life, motherhood and the likes.

While waiting for her to return to our table, I just realized why parang may mabigat sa dibdib ko since the moment we entered the resto.. Hmmm. Blame it to the place. I was there exactly one year, eight months and twenty three days ago. And I haven't returned there since then… until today.

Papsi and I were in Gateway the other day. On our way there, this song was on the radio.

If I could reach the stars I'd pull one down for you
Shine it on my heart so you could see the truth
That this love I have inside is everything it seems
But for now I find it's only in my dreams

That I can change the world
I would be the sunlight in your universe
You will think my love was really something good
Baby if I could change the world

If I could be king even for a day
I'd take you as my queen I'd have it no other way
And our love will rule in this kingdom we have made
Till then I'd be a fool wishin' for the day

That I can change the world
I would be the sunlight in your universe
You will think my love was really something good
Baby if I could change the world
Baby if I could change the world

That I can change the world
I would be the sunlight in your universe
You will think my love was really something good
Baby if I could change the world
Baby if I could change the world
Baby if I could change the world


-change the world by eric clapton-

----------------------------------

i had another nightmare last night. i thought i wouldn't be able to regain consciousness. thank God i did. i was so scared i slept in my parent's room. i hope tonight i won't have another one.

No hay comentarios: