viernes, abril 21, 2006

baby on the way, my latest addiction , and preparing for school


Yes, I admit that I have been ammenorrheic for the past three months but NO, im not pregnant. there are a lot of probable causes but im one hundred and one percent sure a fetus in my womb did not cause it. Actually, its my friend, ate Noreen who’s gonna have another baby. I remember when we were both praying she wont get pregnant again- not at least before graduation- so she wont have a (very) hard time in her studies. One time when she thought that she was, we quickly went to the hospital lab and asked for a free pregnancy kit. We did the test in the comfort room and I remember some of her pee spilled in my notebook. Gross! Hahaha. Though the test was invalid, maybe due to the busted pregnancy kit or because of our nervousness, it turned out to be negative. She had her period three weeks after we did the test.

when summer vacation came, eto na naman kami... when she texted me she collapsed in the church, we again asked the question which is becoming a hundred million worth already- is she pregnant? this time, her sister, who is an ob-gyn confirmed it. her daughter's gonna have a new sibling.

hmmm... kaya naman pala...He let this happen to us (ate and i wont be classmates this semester because she failed two subjects). another blessing in disguise. of course i'm happy for her coz she will have a less stressful sked but im sure gonna miss our kalokohan and kakulitan. one of those things that i'll terribly miss is that when our feelings are down we'll both wish we're showbiz stars like kris aquino who spend sleepless nights to earn millions and doesnt having to go through the pressures of med school. then we'll both laugh in the end with our silly thoughts.

yes, im an addict- again. ate (my true-blooded sister) got a new phone and whoa! it's got new games in it. 'new' as in hindi lang snakes. may iba na wala yung mga lumang nokia. hehe. and so here i am. thanks to the new game that im so in to- im spending a lot of time playing and beating the top score which is none other than mine coz im the only one playing it since she got her phone. and because im sooo addicted, i even offered we switch phones. hay, now my 'review series' is ruined.

yes, im getting my self ready to be grilled again. it's three days more to go before school starts. i went to the mall a couple of days to go to buy new stuffs for school. notebook, ballpen, highlighter highlighter- a lot of highlighter, envelopes envelopes- a lot of envelopes... jeez i got really tired walking to- and -fro in the national book store to buy the things that i need and LIKE. you see it has to be both- in perfect combination. hehehe i also went to the parlor and have a new haircut. my hair is now shorter. i think i look younger din (i say it's my hair- ala pantene commercial). i also finished doing my own bullet-type review series of ten chapters of harrison. im proud of myself for being able to do them despite the temptation to procrastinate but im also sad that i wasnt able to finish ten more chapters. hey, im tired already. besides, my addiction's eating most of my time now.

oh i'm getting anxious again... about this semester, my new subjects, new doctor- lecturers, new ward work- pedia ward, new set of classmates, hmm... im beginning to be scared huhuhu.

btw ospital ng maynila's gonna open on monday. it's back to toxicity for the clerks of plm too. sabay tayo sa ka- toxic-an. funny when elaine told me it drive them nuts that they dont have a busy sked for the past two weeks ('benign', as they call it). hehehe. i know they've been praying for a time- out but when they got it, ayun, tinatakot naman yung mga sarili nila. hay, praning talaga med students. look what they have done to us!!!!

i remember mom cooked my fav ginatang mais a couple of days too. hehe. im getting so takaw nowadays. i guess papsi and i are now the opposites. he do the dieting while i do all the eating. well, i have to enjoy now. coz next year, i have to fulfill my promise that i'll stop eating red meat and fat as in taba ng baboy- which i also love to chew- at 25 (then cut half on sweets at 30).

tomorrow's gonna be a manaoag day for me. im gonna pray really hard. i remember when our class offered a mass before the finals, we didn't know what we'll write in the petition. we joked that we should write there '...deliver us from all evil like pedia and medicine' hehe. well that's a part of what im gonna pray for.

on sunday will be my last major date with my baby before school. i wonder what's our itinerary. he told me it's gonna be a surprise. i bet its all walk... ala mla walking tours hehehe.

tata for now, everyone. help me pray that im gonna make it this semester.

No hay comentarios: