jueves, febrero 04, 2010

frustrations of a photographist (anoh daw???)

hi there. it's been a while since my last maayos post (seriously maayos to kahit ganyan ang title haha). i have been busy with post processing and posting pictures from our calatagan adventure last weekend. i was so happy that my first ever photo in panoramic view got a good review and won me a free accommodation on my next visit to calatagan. (heehee so happy. thanks sir willie!!!). i was also happy that some of my shots fared well with those from my other companions who were dslr users. but i still have a few frustrations not owning a better camera. let me show you why...

exhibit 1:


this is another panoramic view taken at the lighthouse. i could have took more sky if i were using a wide angle lens here.

exhibit 2:

again, the beautiful sky is lacking in this picture.

exhibit 3:


can you see the little green ones that look like miniature pine trees behind the coral? they look nice, no? my camera cant capture those without the blur.


exhibit 4:



honestly, i like the way the sunset was captured here. in some of the pictures i saw, they were focused more on the sun's spherical figure. im more interested on its rays. but i still do believe that i could have captured more if i can adjust the shutter speed and aperture of my gadget. what do you think?


so is it time to have one like this?

nah, don't think so. besides, i still believe im not yet into that level plus i love candid shots. i can't do that with a huge camera. maybe a micro four thirds or an lx3 will do for me now. later nalang siguro ang dslr when im older or maybe when i feel the need for it (and have the mooolah to buy hehe).




(photo by Neil)

that's my sister's P&S that i borrowed for the trip. hindi ako nahiyang ilabas yan kahit lahat sila naka dslr haha. well sabi nga sa peyspuk, hindi lahat ng naka- dslr ay photographer at katulad din ng laging sinasabi ng aking friendship na artist, wala yan sa camera. =) PEACE.

see more of the photos i took in my flickr and feel free to give comments and suggestions so i can improve on my shots next time.




My answer part 2:

wag nyo nalang pansinin ang 1st part ng post ko. maganda lang kase ang kanta. honestly, hinahanap na din ng katawan ko ang pagod, puyat, at sakit ng ulo at katawan ng buhay ospital not to mention dealing with the biatches, the kiss-ass, and the gods (note: hindi ako masokista). i just feel that it's high time to get out of my comfort zone, test my limits and prove again what i am made of. at isa pa, gusto ko na din umalis dito sa bahay. it's not because i don't like being with my family. it's just that i want to live on my own. gumawa ng mga sarili kong diskarte sa buhay. mga ganung bagay.





>>

No hay comentarios: