martes, junio 01, 2004

don't wanna look like a damsel in distress

my friend jonathan came here yesterday. I’m just so glad someone was with me. i've been cleaning the whole house when he arrived. And I wasn’t just cleaning it. I fixed broken items and put them in their proper places. now i realized i have obsessive- compulsive tendencies. And heart problems can trigger it.

I told him about the incident. He just shook his head at first and said ‘hindi na sya makakapunta dito.’ That made me stop for a while. I remember papa asking me what will dryn do to (name of my boyfriend) when he knew what’s happening. I told him I don’t want him to know because i fear on the outcome. I’ve been with my boy buds as long as I can remember. They aren’t like girls who just talk about their anger and they’re gone. Man has their way of letting it out. Besides, guys always believe that they are some sort of a knight in shining armor who has the responsibility of protecting their loved ones, most especially the girls. And I’m afraid that things wouldn’t be different for me even though they treat me as ‘one of the boys.’ I still believe on ‘lahat nadadaan sa mabuting usapan.’ And this problem, I want to face by myself. Alone. But if my best wouldn’t be good enough, I will then consider other options.

----------------------------
Papsi and Tina called last night. I don’t know how they did it, but we were able to talk with each other using our mobile. That’s really cool. I was so touched.

-----------------------------
My mom told me the daughter of her manicurist was hospitalized. I was able to see the poor kid. She has large vesicles in her leg and its spreading to her thigh. The infection has spread already. Mom asked my opinion about her condition and what medicine should they give her. I’m so glad that even if I’m still a student, they value my opinion. Especially on my mom who doesn’t like me to become a doctor at first.

No hay comentarios: