viernes, junio 11, 2004

another sad ending

for more than two years, i fervently wished to call the love my own. for seven months, ten days and eighteen and a half hours, i had it. i thought it will be a never ending love story. but after a thirty minute crucial conversation- and perhaps the last of them all, it ended. now all that's left are destroyed future plans, a broken promise, and perhaps also, a broken person behind a numb heart.

its way past my bedtime but i'm still awake. i'm doing my own version of 'cleaning up my closet.' i started with changing some infos in my friendster's profile and after this, i'll collect all the memorabilia and put them somewhere out of my sight. i'll still keep them though.. just in case a time comes when i want to see them again and remind me of the old times.

now i'm back with being single. not happy about it but not UNhappy about it either.

tomorrow will be another day. i don't know what the future brings but i'm still hoping that there's a brighter life ahead of me.

No hay comentarios: