miércoles, junio 16, 2004

the first time i cried over the heartache

i have been thinking of making a letter for him here in my blog, but now i think it wouldn't be necessary. however, here is an excerpt of the letter i sent him. i hope those who are reading this page can learn something from us.

to those, even in their busy life took time to give me encouragement, thank you so much.

'...I wish that you had also let me be there for you as much as you wanted to be there for me. I wish that you have not made me feel unworthy and unwanted in the situation you’re going through. Maybe you just wanted to save me from all those. but a relationship cannot grow without going through difficulties. And I want you to know that whether you like it or not, when you experience hardships, I experience them too. Not telling me about them does not save me from anything. it just gave me more fear. It was like us going to a battle separately and ended up being losers. Because deep inside of us we have only but half a heart. If only we have joined those halves…'


to the one who first owned my heart, amidst everything, you are still the gem that will forever be kept in my heart.

4 comentarios:

[nRq] dijo...

hmm...i dont know the real story about your break up? or have you? anyway, reading your postings, i felt the sadness in you. like wat you said, years or months and then it was gone. sad but its the reality. you can choose to be bitter about it or not, but dont forget to wallow! wallowing is good marge. cry for a week, or days or hours. just wallow, and soon you have nothing to wallow about, but the emptyness.

he will always be your favorite regret...

its good to be lonely at times...

hehehe, pessimist no?

Anónimo dijo...

Hi.. just step in to say a word.. there was a time to make a decision in life that would change everything.. people suffer because they choose to suffer.. a r u willing to suffer the consequences of your decision? you are the one responsible for what happening in your life.. i say this.. time won’t heal the pain, eventually it will cause more pain in the end. how can you say all those word to the one you love? Do you really love him? if you really love him go ahead be there for him. You are not audience but participant observers in each other's lives. Love was not out there. It was there between you and him. Be honest to yourself.. don't make any decision cause other people say he's not worth it, cause they cannot feel the warmth that consumes you. They cannot ache with the turbulent and confusing anxiety and joy that grips you. They do not know the mental stress you experience trying to rationalize your emotions. I wont delude you into thinking that if he can't love you back the way you live him, he is not worth it. In fact, believe that he is. He is worth it all: the headaches, the anxiety, the embarrassment, etc. Love fails to be unconditional by that one condition itself. If you wish to end it up because u feel that it hurt you the most then decided for your own happiness but I believe that no one can ever promise you they will never hurt you, because at one time or another it will happen. The real promise is if the time you spent together will be worth the pain in the end.. I want you to think... don’t live at the fantasy that someday one shinning knight will appear.. be real make your destiny...


who am i... im spiderman

Lord Zagato dijo...

i want to emphasize something anonymous has said "Participant Observers," you said it yourself anonymous... no further comments

Anónimo dijo...

????? Wake up!!!!! Are you really want to give up? Time is running down you can't back the time but you can decide your future.... Im not a friend but also not ur enemy, I just want to tell you that you still have a options.