martes, junio 08, 2004

what you see is never the whole picture

People may hear something that I say, read a thing that I wrote.
but they can never fathom the whole story that I hold.
one can hear my piece for so many times,
but it can never reveal the feelings that are mine.
you can open my chest and take my heart.
Observe it as much as you like,
but you can never see the heartaches that it bears
for a cut made so deep in the soul
is something a man can keep for himself.
the pain can be concealed, can be forgotten
the body can cope up and get adapted
and everything settles in…
when another heartache comes,
the body ceased to feel, to become affected
and the mind worries no more.
but the wounds remain in the soul
and the pain will resurface again in a time that no one knows

-High Priestess

sometimes we think that we already know everything
but the truth is, we don’t.
we can never understand a movie by only seeing a part of it.
A glance can only see a portion
but it can never see the whole picture.

No hay comentarios: