domingo, mayo 29, 2005

the best things in life...

i was badly injured when i got home from our pilgrimage in Quezon- Laguna last thursday. my right ankle was swollen. Friday when i woke up, the right side of my back was so painful then my head started to hurt too at noon.the pain was too great that i can hardly drag my self off from bed to get some medicine.the slightest movement gave a jolt of pain in my head and back.afternoon came and i was already having fever and my breathing was shallow and rapid. buti na lang, mom came to the rescue and gave me a strong dose of ibuprofen. that was the most painful i've ever had experience in my whole life that i thought at that moment, it was the end of me.

the swelling subsided a little bit already and i can go down the stairs now with ease. it wasn't a sprain though. mom thought a bug bit me but my theory was that i had adverse reaction from the antibiotics i was taking for my pharyngitis (it had erythema on its list which is a red nodular lesion on the skin. and a lot more on the list i have experienced also but didn't mind. i just realized everything now. so please, when an emergency happened to me, forewarn the doctor not to give me Klarmyn, generic name: Clarythromycin). i felt a nodule just above my ankle the other day and i pressed it. the next day, the swelling started. now ive learned my lesson. the next time i felt something hard, don't press it. hehehehe
---------------------------*

yep, i've watched the last of the star wars series 'the return of the sith' with papsi and tina last tuesday in glorietta. it may be the last get together we have before school starts. i admit i don't post every 'lakad' the three of us make but it doesn't mean i don't appreciate their company. they're like family to me (and their families also). i miss the old times when the three of us go home together from school and talk the whole night about anything or everything under the sun as if we haven't seen each other for years... it's hard to find good and real friends like them. i know i'll be missing them more when i get to clerkship. hay, ce'st la vie. anywhere you two maybe, may the force be with you always.

as for me, i know i'll forever be grateful for having both of them in my life. 'coz 'the best things in life are three.'

No hay comentarios: