martes, agosto 30, 2005

fighting temptation

i've been abstaining from shopping since last week and so far i have surpassed a lot of really tempting temptations. isn't it annoying when you're determined to do something then suddenly all those yummy temptations surround you? nakakapraning grabe.

last saturday, i was in SM San Lazaro with three classmates. the two were actually my groupmates in lab diagnosis' med mission and the other one, is one of my groupmates' boyfriend. after the exam, we went to bambang to buy some stuffs for the med mission then we headed to sm for lunch. everything was fine until nurhaya and i went to the supermarket. nyay. andami naming nadaanang stores that sell beautiful bags, accessories, clothes and shoes. and they're cheap! mhyyyy ghod. i was drooling! i still have about a thousand pesos at that time and mhyyy, many times i wanted to hand to the counter some of the items that i have looked at. darn. if only i don't have to buy a new phone. if only my mom would buy it for me. hay, inisip ko na lang, i won't be able to wear those clothes and they will just ran out of fashion because i don't go out. the only time i leave the house wearing clothes other than my uniform is on sundays when i attend mass. besides, my sacrifice will only be a month and a week long na lang. well, that made me feel a little better.

sunday came, akala ko nakaligtas na ko sa mga temptations. hindi pa pala. i saw an ad in the newspaper that really broke my heart. Michael Buble' is going to have a concert at the big dome on october 22! *sniff sniff
i just wanna cry. ill miss his concert again. i have to miss his concert or else half of my savings will be stashed out because the ticket is so expensive.

No hay comentarios: