jueves, agosto 04, 2005

waiting for the final verdict

one more hour and i will finally get the result of my cbc and platelet count. i've been feverish for three days now. ate leafar (my schoolmate in MCS who's 3 years my senior and now a resident in the medical center) said i might have dengue. i hope my platelet count won't confirm that. yokong ma- ospital.

-----------*-------------

a friend texted me this morning saying how discontented and tired he is. i don't know... i can't see why he has that feeling. comparing himself to others, sobrang maswerte sya. a lot of people would love to exchange places with him pa nga. hay, some people doesn't see the beauty in their life. it's true that it's hard to find contentment in this world but that doesn't excuse us from being unappreciative of what we have.

just in case you have the same feeling with my friend, don't forget to count your blessings.

No hay comentarios: