viernes, agosto 05, 2005

JOKE TIME!!!!

halleluiah!!!wala akong dengue. i do have pharyngitis though and hypersensitivity reaction due to my varicella vaccine (kaya ako may fever). after i got the result, i invited ate noreen (who had been so kind to accompany me to the hospital and waited till i got the lab results) to celebrate with me. kumain kami ng kumain hanggang sumuko na yung mga sikmura namin. hehehe. that stashed out a big amount of my allowance. pero ok lang. at least i've enjoyed even if i'm now broke.

when i got home, my temperature was 38.7 centigrade. i had pharma exam the following day (which is actually today) and i was able to study just this morning. buti na lang hindi ganun kahirap yung exam.

let's all be happy.

it's joke time!

in a game show, the host asked the contestant to spell 'happy birthday.'
C: H-A-P-P-Y--B-I-R-T-H-Y

LET'S SING IT!

happy birthy to you/happy birthy to you/
happy birthy happy birthy/ happy birthy to you//

whahahaharharhargh

1 comentario:

Pilipino Navarro dijo...

Hey Marge!

Buti naman at wala kang dengue. I'm happy about that! :) Pero get well soon pa rin!

Napanood ko yung episode ng Wowowee na yun a... yung mataderong matangkad na payat, medyo maitim na naka parang green na t-shirt na nasa left (facing the tv). :)

Pagaling ka! :)

Love,

Kuya Tacky.