lunes, octubre 10, 2005

'bawal yan!'

The title is a personal joke between the goddess and me (and also a reminder for us). totally walang kinalaman for this entry. sorry papsi, next time na namin ikukwento sa yo Thank you for IMBESTIGADOR for being an eye- opener.

Bakasyon na! Examination week is over! Though I still have to spend a week in school to check my grades, do our research and other stuffs, I can already feel the relaxing air of vacation. Hmmm… finally. I can watch all the t.v. shows that I wanted, read books and magazines not related to medicine and just lie down maybe think on what to do next or just simply drift off to dreamland. But before I plunge in to slothfulness, I have made a list of things that I must do. And may I just remind myself that it's not optional but a M-U-S-T because the next four weeks will be the last vacation that I will have (hopefully… crossing my fingers) as a med student and the last chance I have to do all those things.

So what does the high priestess must accomplish?

  • Clean my library. Its time to dispose all those trash that I have accumulated for the whole semester, which I'm sure, is a lot. Compile all my handouts. Segregate the handouts given to me by Ate Glo who's already a clerk now. I tell you, seeing that big plastic bag full of papers makes me feel nervous about next semester. Its like screaming to me that I will surely have A LOT to read. Btw, the handouts were only for pedia and O.B. hay nako, maloloka ako.
  • Bedroom make over. Since I won't have much time to spend to clean my room, I thought of getting rid of those things that are unnecessary and accumulate a lot of dirt. That way, it would be a lot easier for me to clean it later on. Sorry, but that means all those hairy stuffs must go. I'm planning to give the stuff toys to charity for Christmas. And please, if someone reading this thought of giving me a stuff toy, I would gladly appreciate it if you change it to something else. No hairy stuff, ok? :D
  • Clean the house. Time for general cleaning.
  • Gardening. Now, that's something I will truly enjoy and surely miss. I also need a lot of things to do there so maybe I'll spend a week soiling my gloves. I just hope it won't rain that much.

i hope i passed everything. ^_^

No hay comentarios: