miércoles, octubre 26, 2005

to the stars... with difficulty

Yesterday was my enrollment. There was a feeling of elation and sense of pride as I went to the registrar window and asked for the C.O.M. for third year. Hay, sa wakas!

It's true that what doesn't kill you makes you stronger. I once stumbled and fall. I reckon the hardship I have faced as I retraced my footsteps. The self- struggle and self- pity that I have went through. The days that though seems to be endless, I still believed with my heart and soul that this too shall come to pass like all the other temporary defeat that I've been through.

Looking back, I have realized there are things you appreciate more after rediscovering them. There are things that become more meaningful when you grasp it again after slipping from your fingers.

Medicine is surely the hardest climb I ever have so far. Now that I have regained my footing, I know that the climb will be tougher and steeper as I continue to reach the peak. I just pray that I won't stumble and fall once again. ^__^ I guess now, after all that I've been through, I will always be on guard carefully planting my next steps. ^__^

Yes, 'what doesn't kill you makes you stronger' and it also makes you wiser and better.

No hay comentarios: