miércoles, octubre 05, 2005

Whoohoooo!

I got home early today. I'm exempted in medical parasitology final exam! That means I don't have a grade lower than 90 %. Hehe. Oh, how I love the feeling whenever I reply to the laboratory technicians in parasitology and my medtech classmates, 'no, I'm not a med tech.' For a med tech to be exempted in Para is already expected since that is considered as one of their 'forte.' But for a Biologist to top the Para class is something! Well, akala lang nila yun coz I took Para in college too (though I must say, there's a difference betweeen Para in medicine and in college. Med is more focused on the disease entity caused by the parasites and their diagnosis while Bio is more on the parasites' morphology and life stages). I guess only me and my fellow PLMayers knew that coz I've learned that not all BS Biology has parasitology in their curriculum, like Ateneo. But still, the best joy is coming home to tell my dad the good news and seeing a big smile on his face afterwards.

No hay comentarios: