martes, octubre 20, 2009

confession of a shoesaholic

what does a princess do when she wanted to make an ordinary day less ordinary or wanted to feel comforted after a long and tiring day is over? hmmm i will tell you my secret. i get my favorite shoes from my cabinet or the latest pair of footwear that i have purchased, slip it on my feet and suddenly everything becomes beautiful again (ala confessions of a shopaholic. hehe). magic!

just wanted to celebrate my latest purchase and my first ever super flats sandals which the sole i think is only half an inch high (never liked flats before. i just buy some for duties). i recently bought a Charcoal Leather leisure flatties which is made in Argentina. according to the label, the sandals is named Fertini Negro. i plan to use it in my calatagan getaway this weekend. nice!





>>

No hay comentarios: