martes, octubre 06, 2009

reconnected

hay salamat. after more than a week of suffering no internet connection, they have finally fixed the problem. the typhoon ondoy made really a big mess and a lot of people got affected. im just thankful that i only get to suffer this much. to my friends who got affected by the flood, i will continue to pray for you. bangon, Pilipinas!

last sunday, i went to the bar offs to cheer kuya jerwin (my BFF's fiance). after, we headed to their couturier to have my measurements. they are having their wedding this december! yay! i was surprised when ate madel told me i have to make them a presentation for their wedding. as in ako??? nagbibiro ka ba 'te? haha. after coughing out, i realized the two were both serious in giving me that assignment so i dont really have much of a choice. hehe. i can only promise to do my very best to make it presentable.

i also get to visit amici in tomas morato when they decided to hang out in a coffee bean and tea leaf which is on the same building. what really made my day was learning cara mia is already in amici! love it!





gourmet gelato by cara mia. tempting.




>>

No hay comentarios: