miércoles, octubre 21, 2009

eyes so tired

my new raket requires me to stare at the computer for long hours as a result, my eyes get really tired afterwards. just want to cover them up for a moment from time to time , to sort of give them a break. i started working as an editor of a medical transcription firm since monday and i guess i've been doing pretty well adjusting.



last monday, i met up with my BFF ate mads who handed me the pictures that i am supposed to include in the video for their wedding. which reminds me that i should have downloaded the final cut pro at this time and studied it. well, i have done the downloading part just now. been really busy with other stuffs lately, like putting up a website for my new online store (got my first stock of bags from abbie) , upload some pics to ebay, etcetera. i just purchased 6 bags and i was so happy to sell all of them in three days. yay! at may humabol pa! i was intending to keep the 6th bag for my own but then an ebayer won my auction just after it ended (i did have a buyer in ebay before him) i decided to just sell the last piece and get another one from abbie. hehe. extra money is always welcome. which reminds me, i have to ship it by tomorrow already! so busy schedule. but loving it. i think i like having this everyday schedule than going on duty once a week which really gives me a separation anxiety.

on the other side, another BFF is asking me for schedule availability for a church hunting for her wedding. hay. so many weddings to be done! hehe. kelan kaya ako magiging abala for my own wedding? echos!

lastly, my mom is already making kulit about my application for residency. she wanted me to go with her in her meetings with our congressman (who is her kinakapatid) whom she learned is very close to the medical director of the hospital that i have recently applied to. well, i feel reluctant about it because i haven't read the book yet, and i don't think i wanted to enter unprepared.

it's 2 more days before i go to calatagan. can't wait to be a beach bum once more.



>>

No hay comentarios: