jueves, abril 14, 2005

Driving lesson: day 3& 4

I had two- hour driving lesson for two days. We've reached Philcoa on the first day. I wonder how much more stressful driving in Manila. I realized driving is really a tough job. It seems I used up all my energy concentrating on the road and my footwork, and avoiding the hardheaded pedestrian crossing wherever they want. Para silang kabute. Kung saan- saan sumusulpot. Kainis talaga! As a bonus, I drove myself home. the owner of the driving school is based in Bulacan, pretty far from our house. Muntik na pala kong bumangga sa may Fatima, Lagro. Hay nako, if it weren't for the instructor's foot break, I would have been in serious trouble. Our car was trapped in the middle of the road. And that's just because of a single jeepney, just a car away from us that stopped in the middle of the road to get pasajeros. MAN!

The next day, I drove to Sta. Maria, Bulacan. a good one hour drive away from my house. I was happy they lend me the revo. I also had a new instructor. He was okay but very soft spoken. My brain can't make sense of his decibel so I told him, ' kuya, ok lang naman kung medyo sigawan nyo ko. Hindi naman ako magagalit.'
It was fun driving in bulacan. I can't help but take a glimpse of the beautiful houses. The street was like Corinthians. I remember one of Claudine Baretto's teleserye used one of those houses.

Driving was a lot more easier in the suburb even if the street had only two lanes and I had plenty of kasalubong. I was happy using third gear and still stepping on the accelerator. I had plenty of overtakes too. It was fun doing that for the first time. hehehe oh, and there was a cow literally dancing on the side of the road. It made me nervous though. Hindi ko maintindihan kung tatawid ba or not. Nakakaloka. Ang hirap bumasa ng isip ng baka.
-----------*-----------
i watched singles last night. la lang. i wan't a fan of that program. di lang ako makatulog. anyways, they were singing this song:

'... wala ring mangyayari, kung pag- isipan pa. maghihintay na na lng kung sino man iyong dapuan ng puso ko, tuloy pa rin ako.'

it made me smile. oo nga naman. ce'st la vie.

No hay comentarios: