sábado, abril 09, 2005

Part III: Why can't it be?

'A Man is attracted to A Woman and A Woman to A Man.' That is one of the simple laws of human nature.

I wouldn't deny we have not gone through the years we had as best friends without being attracted to each other at one point or another. Our friendship was far from perfect. We talked about this topic once upon a time. He confessed to me that there was a time he had feelings for me but kept it to himself because he was 'natotorpe'. I also admitted the same thing but I had to overcome it because at that time, he was involved with someone else.

After that incident, I decided that it would be better to choose our friendship over something else. I have anticipated that there will come a time, history will repeat itself so I have to know then what to do when it comes. From then on, every time I felt he treated me extra special, I will turn down all his invitations. I had to prevent any chance we can have falling in love with each other. I must say my plan was successful, we wouldn't get this far if it wasn't. Until…

No hay comentarios: