sábado, abril 16, 2005

GKNB?

I was in my aunt's birthday party a while ago. It's been quite a while since I had a chat with my cousins. And it still flatters me that they now value my opinion. My siblings and I were the youngest among our cousins. The one who precedes us is six years older than me. It wasn't surprising we were excluded in their conversations. It was only when I graduated from college that I was welcome to hear the latest buzz and give comments from time to time. I've been quite a good listener though. And as time goes by, it seems I subconsciously becoming pessimist about relationships especially marriage. Their experiences broke my idealism. I guess I'm just afraid that when my turn comes, it will be just like theirs. I hope not. And I hope I won't be an old maid.
------------*
my driving lessons was re- sched on Monday. I hate it when my schedule was altered when my mind is already set into it. best also set a breakfast date afterwards which I can't cancel anymore. Hay nako. Well, we'll be seeing each other again after almost a month. Ano kyang mangyayari? Game ka na ba …. Ay ako pala dapat.
--------*
mariks already gave me a list of books to read for summer. I'm currently reading Andromeda Strain. Interesting. Ayan, hindi na naman ako makatulog. Anyway, thanks friend!

No hay comentarios: