jueves, enero 28, 2010

have you seen the new mac?

when i first got a mac laptop not so long ago, i was like introduced into a new lifestyle and it's an addictive one. mac offers a new way of life and a better one. in mac world, it's virus free, battery life is longer, and it's more user friendly (o-oh hope i wont get a raised eyebrow for that. but it truly is more user friendly to me having used microsoft for so long and had it crash over and over on me while im in the middle of a deadline and an upcoming report. hayrettt!). plus the white exterior looks chic. that comes from someone who adores the absence of hues (aside from pink).

now, they have officially launched a new tablet, the iPad. it's adorable and it's not that pricey considering it is a mac (price starts at 499USD). i dont know if i will buy one (but if someone's gonna give me one for free i would gladly accept it heehee). i think i will wait until i have seen the reviews when it comes out in april. but just this instant, i have my comments/questions regarding this new gadget.

1. my essentials:

bluetooth? check
usb and card reader? check (is that via dock connector?)
battery life? 10h --check
dvd/cd player? nun hmmmmm.....
web cam? nun hmmmmmm.....
light weight? check (1.5lbs wifi, 1.6lbs wifi+3g model)


2. i dont know if the touch screen is long nails- friendly. is it scratch proof? well i don't grow my nails long because i'm afraid to scratch frail bodies accidentally with it. but i would just like to know that so ill know who i won't let to borrow it hehe (just in case im going to have one).

3. i so heart the iBook app. i can imagine reading my multi-volume books with this thing so light. plus, it lets me carry a whole library with me without breaking my back and damaging my bag (dies). i can carry a chic bag at any coffee shop or around the hosp and still have all the books within my reach. i can also read while listening to itunes or while searching for a journal in the net. a lot of possibilities there. also, it looks eye- friendly coz it's bigger than the ipod touch hence it can display bigger fonts.

hmmm... now have to make magic so i can have moolah to buy this. ugh. that reminds me im still saving up for a micro four thirds. hayay. i so wish im rich.


hello, iPad!

photo from CNET reviews

watch it on mac store.




>>

No hay comentarios: