viernes, enero 01, 2010

make way for the perfect 10

goodbye 2009, hello 2010! the past year had been full of drama. it started with a bang and ended with an unexpected twist. nonetheless, 2009 had given me a lot of lessons and some of the most important milestones in my life.

i hope 2010 will be a better year not just for me but also for my loved ones. i do hope that i carry with me the lessons i got from the past year.

these are my plans, wishes and resolution for this year:

> get myself into residency

> live on my own

> wish my ASO will be normal and my immune system strengthen.

> no more RF flare this year!

> hope ties will be strengthened, gap will be filled, and learn to forgive and forget.

> hear mass more often.

> pray the rosary everyday

> less FB and more bonding time with friends

> read more

> exercise often

> eat less (awww....) and eat healthy

> make a monthly budget and stick with it

> resurrect the pamper-me-day

> continue to blog often. it really helps when you read yourself =) very therapeutic

> wake up early

> speak up more but with caution

> discover new places

> learn new crafts

> organize my e- files


these were the important lessons i learned the past year:

> live within your means and within your seams

> conserve energy

> never give up

> use plastic prudently

> recycle

> shut up when you have nothing good to say (this was very challenging)

> patience (i am getting along with this virtue pretty well. woohoo!)

> embrace change

> generosity, humility and compassion.

> learning to trust that there is a perfect time for everything

> health is wealth

> that life is a bore if things keep going your way.

> pag gusto may paraan. pag ayaw maraming dahilan. (parang kanta lang)

> listen more than talk more

> No matter how you feel, get up, dress up and show up.

> breeding can't be acquired in school nor can be brought by gold.

> life won't go exactly how you planned it. giving up is not the answer to this but rather becoming more flexible.



>>

No hay comentarios: