lunes, enero 18, 2010

reunited

something good happened today. my long "battle" with Ishtar has finally came to an end.


Sya ang salarin sa eye bags ko dati. hindi ko sya jowa but she is more than a friend because she is like a sister to me.

to love or to hate. to befriend or to let go. to fight or to forgive. to learn or to regret. to bridge the gap or to break ties. to move forward or to look back. life has so many choices. so many possibilities. so many things to consider. as we get older, the simple things aren't that simple anymore... or so it seems. but then again, it all boils down to choices. at the end of the day, it's the choices that we make that matters. because those that we choose can change our lives forever.



>>

2 comentarios:

tuftycat dijo...

I just printed out your last paragraph and I know it's going to help me get through today.

Princess dijo...

no prob. thanks.